CDC guidelines for use and re-use of KN95 non-medical masks.
- Recommended to be used for 8 hours (continuously or in total intermittently).
- Clean hands with soap and water and/or alcohol before and after wearing or adjusting mask.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask. If there is contact, we recommend you dispose of it.
- Aerosol generated gasses and products affect the efficiency of the mask. If they have been in contact with these, discard please!
- Frequent cleaning of your mask will cause it to deteriorate and will affect its performance. If you notice deterioration of your mask, it should go!
- Thoroughly inspect your mask after each wear and clean. Pay special attention to how the mask is fitting, the effectiveness of the fit directly affects performance.
- And never share your mask!